Reach customers ready to move.
Finding moving customers can be challenging—considering the limited frequency in moving for the average person or business, no matter how perfectly you complete the job, repeat customers are unlikely to keep your business afloat. On MoverMatch.com, customers can not only see your detailed bid on their moving project, they can view your credentials, insurance information, and feedback from those who have chosen your business in the past.
Fill gaps in your moving team’s schedule.
Moving trucks and equipment can’t pay for themselves if they are sitting idle. Using the MoverMatch.com platform as a moving services provider, you can bid on moving jobs that fit those gaps in your schedule. Many retail or restaurant moves happen over weekends or evenings, opening up more money-making opportunities for your business.
Get started gaining moving market share today.
At MoverMatch.com, we partner with large and small moving companies alike, and provide the level playing field you have been looking for in the moving marketplace. If you provide excellent customer service, reliable crews who arrive on time, and bring in moving projects on budget, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What are the benefits of our bidding and payment system?
Moving companies only bid for the jobs you want to do, and counteroffer if your bid is rejected and you want to compete for the job. Customers pick the moving companies that have the right price, best moving services, and availability they need. Then let MoverMatch.com collect a non-refundable deposit and the full and final amount on the day of the job. No more on-site cash collections. Minimize loss and theft opportunities with digital payments. No more bounced checks. No more on-site haggling. We will deposit the money directly to your account once the job is complete.
Cost to moving companies
MoverMatch.com has a low monthly subscription to promote your services. For only 19.99 per month you can bid on every job that meets your mover criteria. Do you specialize in moving office spaces? Bid on unlimited office relocations. Want to squeeze in a small residential move on the same day as another small move in the same neighborhood? MoverMatch.com helps you maximize the value of your fleet by promoting your services to customers who need what you offer.
Cost to Schedule a move and collect payments
MoverMatch.com charges a 15% brokerage fee for every move you schedule on our platform as well as to collect payments on your behalf. Once your bid is accepted by a customer, you can schedule and collect your fee through our secure online platform. Customers secure your time with a non-refundable deposit-yours to keep if they cancel last minute. Best of all, customers fees are collected in advance of the move time and held securely until the move is complete. Once complete, the funds are automatically transferred to your account.
Stay updated to receive special offers and discounts every month.
MOVER (CONTRACTOR) RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This release and waiver of liability (“Release”) executed on the date below by _______________________________________ (“Contractor”) releases AIP ENTERPRISES, INC. doing business as MOVERMATCH.COM (“MM”), and each of its successors, assigns, websites, platforms, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors. Now therefore, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The Contractor desires to provide services to customers procured through the use of the MM website and/or platform and engages in such activities related to such services, which is independent of and MM shall not be a party to such agreement between the Contractor and customer.
Contractor understands that it/he/she is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury, illness, or property damage, theft or destruction as a result of services provided to customers.
1. Waiver and Release. Contractor hereby agrees on behalf of itself/himself/herself, their heirs, executors, administrators, officers, employees, agents, and assigns to release, waive discharge, and hold harmless, MM and its successors, assigns, websites, platforms, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability, claim and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services Contractor provides to customers procured from MM’s website and/or platform. Contractor acknowledges and agrees that this Release discharges MM from any liability or claim that it/he/she may have against MM with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, property damage, theft or destruction, or any other claim that may result from the services Contractor provides to customers procured from the use of the MM website and/or platform.
In the event any claim, demand, suit or legal process is made by a customer against MM related to or arising out of services provided by Contractor, whether or not that customer was procured from the use of the MM website and/or platform, Contractor agrees and acknowledges that it/he/she shall defend and indemnify MM from all such claims, demands, suits or legal process, including any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred by MM to defend from such actions.
3. Medical Treatment. Contractor hereby releases and forever discharges MM from any claim whatsoever that arises or may hereafter arise on account of any injuries, first-aid treatment, or other medical issues caused by Contractor’s negligence, intentional conduct, or as a result of injuries arising out of or in the scope of the services Contractor provides its customers, whether or not such customer was procured from MM’s website and/or platform.
4. Assumption of Risk. Contractor hereby acknowledges and agrees that the services it provides to customers procured from MM’s website and/or platform may or may not be hazardous. Contractor expressly assumes the risk of injury or harm from these activities and releases MM from all liability.
5 Property Loss. Contactor hereby acknowledges and agrees that property damage, theft, and destruction are all common hazards and risks of the services it provides to the customers procured from MM’s website and/or platform. Contractor acknowledges and agrees that any damage, theft and destruction caused by Contractor in the delivery of services to its customers, whether or not procured from MM’s website and/or platform, shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the Contractor for such claims and releases MM from all liability.
6. Proprietary and Confidential Information of Others. Contractor acknowledges that MM does business with clients, customers and contractors that supply MM with information of a confidential nature, and that MM has contractual obligations to preserve the confidential nature of such information. Contractor agrees to treat any information received from clients of MM as confidential, as if it were the Proprietary and Confidential Information of MM.
7. Remedies. In addition to any other remedies, which MM may have by virtue of this Release, Contractor agrees that in the event that a breach of the confidentiality provisions of this Release occurs or is threatened, MM shall be entitled to obtain an injunction against Contractor from a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of California to restrain any breach of confidentiality.
9. Contractor’s Representations. Contractor represents that it/he/she has the full right and authority to enter into and perform the terms in this Release. The consummation of the Release and the transactions contemplated herein do not violate any outstanding assignments, grants, licenses, encumbrances, obligations, agreements or understanding between Contractor and any other person or entity.
10. Amendments. This Release may be amended only in a writing signed by both parties.
11. Arm’s Length; No Agency. The parties agree that at all times during the term of this Release, Contractor shall continue to be an independent contractor. Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted or construed as creating or establishing the relationship of employer and employee between MM and Contractor or any employee or agent of Contractor.
12. Miscellaneous. No waiver by MM of any breach of this Release by Contractor shall be considered to be a waiver of any other breach. Should any litigation be commenced between MM and Contractor relating to any such breach, the prevailing party shall be entitled, in addition to such other relief as may be granted, reasonable costs and attorney’s fees relating to such litigation. If any term or provision of this Release is determined to be illegal or invalid, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this Release. This Release shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by California law. Any action to enforce any provision of this Release, or the Release in its entirety, shall be brought in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Los Angeles. Contractor hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the State of California.
This Release contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the [Date of Agreement].